The SOS is a CME activity for surgeons focused on providing excellence in patient care. It is a unique opportunity for attendees to interact with a small group of select sponsors. The meeting is structured to provide an intimate setting in order to optimize networking and relationship building opportunities.
Sponsorships are customized to meet the objectives of each particular vendor. New and exciting technologies are featured in surgical demonstrations, “lunch and learn” activities as well as the all day cadaver lab for hands on experience. The meeting provides many opportunities for key opinion leaders to work directly with surgeon attendees and interact over various technologies that contribute to improved outcomes.
Space availability for sponsorship is limited and must be arranged directly with the Clinical Course Coordinator and the Course Director.
Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
• Invited sponsored lecture
• Topic specific panel discussion
• Case presentation tumor board with expert panel
• “Lunch and Learn” technology lecture
• All day cadaver lab with featured technologies
• Key cards for hotel rooms branded with your company/product
• Breast fellows sponsorship (current breast fellows can be sponsored to attend)
• More than one of these unique opportunities can be arranged to highlight your technology at specific sponsorship levels.
In addition to the customized sponsorship above, all sponsors are provided with the following:
• Space for table top exhibit with full exposure/physician interaction all day Friday, Saturday and half day Sunday
• Your company branding on all communications with surgeon attendees
• Enduring hyperlink from our website to yours
• Pre-meeting email blasts to SOS attendees and your customers
• VIP registration for physicians referred by your company
Please feel free to contact Tiffany with any questions you may have.
+1 (479) 236-9570 / firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Oncoplastic Surgery 2017 Exhibitors
Click on the logos below to visit their websites